Tuesday 12 June 2012

Shamefully reposting...

I started this blog with ambitions of updating weekly, about six months ago, and have done nothing since! I've decided to bite the bullet and post something, anything, to get the ball rolling again.

My life has changed a little since then. My partner and baby daddy has gotten himself gainfully employed, so i'm now a proper stay at home mum. Which is more daunting than I thought it'd be. The sense of responsibility is something I can deal with, but I can't shake the sense of  'am I doing enough?' Toddlers are hard work, and I worry I'm not being stimulating enough, or structured enough in my days. What nonsense women find to worry about! Baby girl is doing fine, anyway. We hang about the park a lot.

Between toddler wrangling and jogging, I seem to visit Glasgow Green more or less every day. It's our local park and I'm getting very fond of the place. The greenery and freshness in the middle of the city is quite soothing. It's also an absurdly wholesome atmosphere, so much so that you'd never believe you were in the East End of Glasgow.

Anyway, anyone know anywhere I can meet some more mums to drag to the park with me?

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you posted again!

    You are doing plenty for the wee one. She is a joy, and she is filled with words and fun. :)

    I want to come to Glasgow Green with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can and will! Cant wait for you to move back.

    ReplyDelete